Home

Rhino liner vs linex

Rhino Liner In this Rhino liner vs. Line-X liner battle, the most obvious difference between the two is the texture. Rhino is much softer, but it's still extremely durable. This is because Rhino truck bed liners are made of thicker material that isn't as rough as those used for Line-X bed liners LineX vs Rhino Lining Specs It is a common opinion that LineX is offering harder bed liner than it comes from Rhino. Users of this option say that feeling is obvious while walking in the truck bed. Also, it happens sometimes that parts are damaged easier, especially when you carry wooden cargo Rhino Liner The most major difference between Rhino liner and Line-X is the texture. While both are very durable, Rhino is much softer. The two bed liners, Rhino and Line-X, are very similar in their protective properties - they both keep your cargo safe from water damage

Line X vs Rhino: Which Spray In Bed liner Should You Get?Essential Info on Truck Bed Liners; Rhino Lining vs LineX

I just bought a 2017 F-250 Lariat and I need to install a gooseneck hitch and bed liner. I'm going with a B&W hitch, but I cannot seem to decide on Rhino or Line-X. I like them both, but I've heard Line-X is more durable and harder. Rhino because it offers a softer feel and things would not have a tendency to slide all over the bed One was Rhino and the other is color matched Line-X. I am happier with the Line-X, it has lasted and held together better. The Rhino liner is black and faded within the first year and started peeling after 2 1/2 years. 2016 F150 Lariat 501A FX4 V8 Ruby Red - Daily drive 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 - Line x vs rhino lining vs bedliner - Just got my new truck and can't decide what to get. Can any one please post a picture of line x or rhino lining. It would be great. Also your opinions on bed liners. What ever I get I'm still going to get a bed mat for softness and grip Lots more Rhino dealers, but Line-X is generally regarded as being a better (if more expensive) product. Good luck finding a Bullet Liner dealer. I emailed a couple and got zero response. IRL, it will almost certainly come down to Rhino vs. Line-X. Lots of info about them both on the various truck forums Reaction score. 44. Jul 10, 2019. #11. Granted it's been a while since I researched it so maybe things have changed, but I went with Rhino over Line-X. Rhino was more like a rubbery coating while Line X was more like hard plastic similar to a drop in liner. I hate how things slide around in a bed with a plastic liner, and I never have had a.

Line X vs Rhino Bedliners Comparison & Reviews [2021

I've had both Rhino and Line-X. I like the Line-X better and held its color a little better. The Rhino seems like a harder material and looked more gray than black after a few years. The linex felt more rubber based with a little softer material Rhinoliner and Line-X are similar in that they must be sprayed on and are poly (polyurea and polyethelene) products. Herculiner is a paint with rubber particulates added to make its texture rougher and non-skid. Rhinoliner/Line-X/TurboLiner are much thicker tougher products that can only be applied at one of their shops Line-X was created as harder alternative to Rhino Lining's product. Line-X is applied hot (between 130-210 degrees) using a high-pressure spray system. Line-X linings can be sprayed thin or not, which conforms to the contours of the truck bed but has a very hard, rough surface

LineX vs Rhino Lining - Spray-In Bed Liner Review

Where Rhino bedliners are sprayed thicker, LINE-X liners tend to be on the thinner side (about ¼ thick) which adds to overall increased durability. Using a high-pressure system that runs at temperatures between 130 degrees-210 degrees Fahrenheit, LINE-X is free from cracking or flaking and sets in about 3-5 seconds Line-X Cost Rhino Linings Cost How Much Do Spray in Bedliners Cost? Finding out what a spray in (or spray on) bed liner costs is not an easy task. Most companies that offer spray in bedliner service do not list the prices on their web site. Typically, the process starts with filling out a website form and waiting for someone to get back to you

With close to thirty years in the industry, Rhino Lining has an exceptional reputation. LineX only has twenty years, and while they're both global brands, Rhino Lining has more than 2,000 applicators and contractors in more than 80 countries around the world. More than that, their products are also favored by all branches of the military One of the things that set rhino liners from the line-x liners is that the former has a thicker feel. And it's because of this increased thickness that you'll hear folks saying that rhino lining has a soft, rubbery feel. In simpler words, you don't expect the rhino liner to feel hard or rough as the line-x liners Line X is harder and slicker than Rhino. Rhino is more ruberryer and grippier than LineX. I prefer the grippier Rhino so stuff doesn't slide around. However, I load don't load my bed with gravel, rocks, etc

Is Rhino liner or Linex better? - Automotive Gear

The Real Difference - Rhino Linings, Line-X, Scorpion, Spray-Lining. Posted on December 21, 2012 by wpsladmin. 3. Line-x Bedliner. Line-x provides polyurea/polyurethane blend bed liners. This yields a hard abrasive bed liner that serves a purpose, but also can be a liability. It can actually damage sensitive cargo Rhino Liner and Line-X are very similar. Both the liners use the same chemicals and offering same or very same color options. Rhino as well as Line X bed liners provide the lifetime warranty and need almost same tools for the installation procedures 10+ years ago, I would say Line-X without a doubt. Nowadays, Rhino Liner has closed the gap pretty good. On paper, Line-X has the spec and fade resistance numbers. Real world use, only the most extreme abuser would be impacted on the durability difference between the two products. You will also.. Rhino Liner vs Linex? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 15 of 15 Posts. 8. 808rap · Registered. Joined Apr 19, 2012 · 9 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 25, 2012. Hey guys looking to find a Bed liner..

Best Spray-On Bedliner: Rhino or Line-X? - Ford-Trucks

1. We do Durability Test's with Bullet liner which is the next generation of Line x. First its the UNBREAKABLE EGG then We coat a watermelon & drive a 3/4 TON t..
  2. LINE-X bedliners look tough and rugged, with a finished look that drop-ins can't match. Impact & Abrasion Protection. LINE-X bedliners are multi-purpose, made for daily drivers or work trucks. The same LINE-X technology trusted by military and police forces around the world is used in every LINE-X bedliner
  3. I had a Rhino Liner brand liner sprayed in my truck by Ziebart of St. Charles last December at the same time that I had the undercoating and paint protecti..
  4. With the durability of Toff Liners®. These bed liners can preserve your new truck or add new life to your existing truck, trailer, RV, and/or equipment. In today's spray-on bedliner market, TOFF has become synonymous with Tough protection and strength. Since 1993, TOFF® CSOL has dedicated its time and resources in providing customers.
  5. Rhino Linings vs. LINE-X Your vehicle is an investment and it deserves the best protection available to keep it looking its best. If you want a long-lasting shield against damage, a spray-in bedliner is more durable than a drop-in cover

Is Rhino liner or Linex better? This is a question that many people have been asking themselves. Some swear by the durability of Linex, while others prefer the sleek look of Rhino liner. Let's explore this in more detail to find out which one is best for you! Here, we compare two popular spray-in truck bed liner brands: Line X vs. Rhino liner Joined Nov 23, 2013. ·. 349 Posts. #9 · Jan 1, 2014. Without any question the LineX is tougher I have had both. The Rhino Liner is softer and has some rubber like properties. The LineX is like iron. I am not sure on the warrenties for each I do know LineX has standards they set that each franchise must adhere to

Rhino Truck Bed Liner Vs Line X - bedliner

Rhino does not have a product like Xtra. Rhino's Tuff Grip is a cold/low pressure application which takes about 30 to 40 seconds to gel and about 45 minutes to dry. LINE-X uses the preferred heat/high pressure application system and dries in 4 seconds. Since it dries so fast, it tends to follow the contours much nicer Go with a spray liner. I spray liners all the time the main difference between rhinoliner and Linex(or armacoat)is the aplication. linex is like what we spray at Meridian. they are both preped the same the difference is that linex is a hot application and rhno is cold. also the texture of the linex( or Armacoat ) comes out alot more even this makes alot better look in the finished product 1999-2010 Super Duty General Aftermarket. Rhino lining vs Line-X lining. Jump to Latest Follo

Linex vs Rhino Lining F150gen14

LineX or Rhino Liner. Jump to Latest Follow Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! 1 - 13 of 13 Posts Line-X is the way to go... do a Google search on line-x vs rhino and you will get some specifics... I have heard that Rhino has recently changed their formulation to what line-x has been using. My silverado had rhino lining and i thought it sucked, it faded fast, the texture wasn't enough, i jumped in the back of that truck in the fall where it frosted out and i busted my *** more than once. i have line-x now and the texture is really well, i like it 5 time better than the rhino lining. if you get any sprayed liner and don't have a topper or keep your tonneau down all the time, make. Guys which do you recommend more Linex or Rhino Linings for a spray on bedliner? I've had linex before but some people are telling me Rhino Linings is better? Thanks in Advance. Advertisement . Reactions: SonnyDigs. SonnyDigs Well-known member. First Name Sonny Joined Dec 23, 2020 Messages 461 Reaction score 266 Locatio The Raptor liner is from what I've seen, can be applied by the buyer if you have the time, I do know of one place that does the Raptor liner, but haven't seen that either. Can't really say one way or another on the quality or comparison of the it to Rhino of LineX Generally, there are three kinds of spray-on bedliners on the market. 1. 100% polyurethane (like Rhino, most common type) 2. 100% polyurea (like Turboliner) 3. Mix of polyurethane and polyurea (like LINE-X) Both polyurethane and polyurea give the bedliner desirable properties. For example, polyurethane has 2 to 3 times the abrasion resistance.

Line x vs rhino lining vs bedliner - Ford F150 Forum

I looked at various forums and web sites, Rhino vs Line-x, bedrug or spray-in liner, etc, etc, etc. It seemed to be about a 50/50 split, spray in liner or bedrug. A few people did both. As for the spray in liners, seems Line-x is the way to go. The other spray in liners didn't seem to last as long, were not as durable or faded horribly Hey guys i'm looking at getting a spay in bed liner. Every time i see some one on here talking about one they talk about Line X. Is Line X any different from rhino liner? The reason i ask is there is a truck shop in walking distance from my work. So i could just drop it off in the morning and.. Line-x for sure, no question. Rhino liner is junk compared to it imo i know farmers who got rhino, and regret it, it's hard to explain kinda but it's almost as if it's soft . Quote. Oct 11, 2010 #6 BIRDMAN Birdministrator. Joined May 16, 2010 Posts 12,915 Reaction score 6,155 Location Boston Rhino Liner vs. Line-X: You be the Judge! PEELING & FADING. We have seen it all! There is a reason Line-X is rated #1 with customers! Line-X is the highest quality bed liner on the market and is backed by a Lifetime Nationwide Warranty..

Line-X vs Rhino vs Bullet Bed Liner Jeep Gladiator Forum

1. Re: Rhino Liner VS. Line X. I have Line X on my bumbers and sliders, and I have Rhino on the tub. Overall, Line X is a little harder (the compound), but both have worked well. For smaller areas, I think Line X has the advantage, though... It seems to stick better for some reason, but for the tub, either one would work just fine
  2. Line-X - Rhino Liner- or Toyota bed liner. Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by SuperSilverTundra, Oct 4, 2016. I am debating between the Line-X or the Toyota liner I like the way they stamp Tundra in the liner but what brand do you think will be the best I feel like Line-X is the way to go but im not sure
  3. ing how great of a bed liner you will get

Line-X vs. Rhino 5thGenRams Forum

1. Rhino Liner vs Linex. Jump to Latest Follow Which liner for my bed rails? Rhino Lining Votes: 3 9.7% Linex Votes: 28 90.3% Total voters 31.
  2. go with Line-X.... had it for over 8 plus years on different vehicles and love it. Also, think about this; Rhino advertises that you can put a tool box in the middle of your bed, then go 4 wheeling all day, and it will stay there. This is because Rhino liner is a soft material which indents and keeps your load from shifting around
  3. ed, when it comes to select the brand, you should try installing both of them to decide the best option for you
  4. 97TJGUZZY. I had the interior of my TJ coated in a bedliner from Lee Transport called Armadillo Liner that was pretty similar to Linex. It held up fairly well over the last 15 years. On our jeep tub trailer I did Raptor Liner and it held up pretty good. Its about $120 for the raptor kit
  5. Popular comparos are Drop-in vs Spray-in bed liner, Bed Rug Vs Bed Liner? Best Spray On Bed Liner, Rhino Linings vs Line-X, Speedliner vs Rhino Linings, Speedliner vs Line-X, Xtreme Liners or Ultimate Linings vs Rhino Linings or Line-X or Speedliner and so on. (855) 545-4900 info4@spray-lining.co
  6. Speaking of pricing, Line-X spokesperson Cristin Liveoak told USA Today that the average spray-in liner cost $450-$550 to install. That's at least $50 more than the DualLiner, and as much as $150 more. Overspray problems are real, at least if you believe forum posts about Line-X overspray on passenger doors, bedsides, hood and windshield, or.
  7. Line-X also tends to be run-free because it mixes in the spray gun and sets in 3-5 seconds. Rhino Lining. - The increased thickness of a softer Rhino liner gives it a softer rubbery feel, and the liner's surface isn't as rough as Line-X so it's more gentle on knees and cargo

According to Frost & Sullivan, in 2007 (2008 report has not been released), LINE-X captured 38.7% of the bedliner revenues, Rhino came in second at 34.6%, and all the other bedliner brands combined make up the remaining 26.7%. Obviously, Speedliner is in that 26.7% somewhere. Good luck this year to you also Line X is sprayed on thicker than it looks believe it or not, and if you talk to the company that installs it, you should be able to dictate how thick you would like it. I think you will be surprised how easy it will be to remove the herculiner. I was expecting it to be a major PITA and take FOREVER!!! I have had to do it some in some places Most Line-X dealers spray very thin, while some Rhino dealers spray up to 1/4 inch thick. Rhino dealers usually add more texture as well. This is why so many people that actually use their beds go with Rhino, show trucks go with Line-X because it looks better (smoother, less texture.) Some people with older Rhino liners may experience fading. The Line-x is harder and more durable. I had one truck done with Line-x and then my next one done with Rhino because it was more convenient and just as good per the sales guy. My next two, including current 150, were Line-x. I will have the Ford spray on my truck that was just built Wednesday because it was included

Rhino vs Line-x vs Reflex truck Bed liners

1. I went looking at Line-X, Toff Liner, Rhino liner and an off brand called X Stream liner. I like the Line-X look and the sample truck had 5 years on it and its somewhat faded but still not bad looking. Line-X also offers a top coat which one sample had the same gold flakes in it like the Tuxedo black on my SCREW. The sample of the regular gloss.
  2. d
  3. um foil and some look as if the liner was spryed too much in one area looked like.
  4. Bed liner manufacturers like Rhino and Linex are almost household brands nowadays, and there are heated debates on the internet about which one's better. It's similar to the never-ending debates of Mercedes vs. BMW, where client preference sways the argument one way or another
  5. 82 Posts. #4 · Mar 6, 2017. Looking at spray bed liners myself. Far as I know both are great and have good warranty. Big difference may be line-x is harder and more abrasive while the rhino is softer, at least from what I've read. I think it depends mostly on the installer and how well they prep
  6. Line-X VS. Rhino Liner. Josh Blackburn. When it comes to DIY bed liners, there are two brands that most truck enthusiasts turn to: Line-X and Rhino Liner. They virtually have the market cornered and for good reason. They are both wildly popular and effective options for protecting the lining of your truck
Do it yourself VS rhino liner/line-x - Page 3 - Toyota FJ

Armadillo-vs-Line-X offers a variety of bedliner materials for your body shop. They have pure polyurea, polyurea hybrids and polyurethane systems for truck bedliners. It seems they have 5 main products that are available in 5 gallon and drum set quantities. These range from 100% pure polyurea to 60 (polyurea) / 40 (polyurethane) ratios I have the Xtreme Liner product sprayed in the bed of my 2011 Crewmax. Its manufactured by Ultimate Linings out of Houston Texas. I have talked to dealers for both Rhino and Line-X and the Xtreme product is like Line-X. Even had a local Rhino Liner dealer tell me its not the same as their product, that RL is much softer Scorpion Bed Liner Dealer Interview. one of the best features of the Scorpion bedlining product is the fact that we can spray the product outside and without a full body suit. The product has less than 3% isocyanate in it; isocyanate is a very harmful chemical that [some] other manufacturers have as much as 60% isocyanate in the product The Line-X bed liner spray is environmentally friendly, so you don't have to worry if you get a bit on your grass or wherever you choose to do the job. For those that put a lot of emphasis on the external appearance of your truck, feel free to choose custom colors available in Line-X. The Line-X truck bed liner dampens sound and absorbs.

Rhinoliner, Herculiner, Line-x, Raptor - which is best

Premium is also a little thicker than the standard spray and Premium does hold a better shine. Luckily one of my Vendors happens to be Line-X and he took care of my truck with some premium spray.If your in Cali and in the L.A area hit me up and I can send you guys his way. J's 4x4, Sep 17, 2020. #16 Bullet Liner is a product invented and produced by Claudio Burtin. He is the principal founder of Line-X. After he sold Line-X corporation, and properly waited out a non-compete clause, he was then able to develop and launch Bullet Liner. There are some major differences between the two, mostly being the UV stability and gloss retention. Rhino Linings. Accessory Center. Look what is going on. Contact Us. 540-678-9555. We offer the best automotive services in the greater Winchester area. We are dedicated to giving you the best service for you truck and car needs. To do that we offer a variety of products to guarantee that you can find just what you are looking for Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear

Although, Line-x is also a good product, Rhino Linings offers 5 different products depending on your needs and they both offer lifetime warranties. They offer a couple products with great cargo hold and a few others that are harder and are better for chemical and impact resistance General F150 Discussion - Rhino TuffGrip VS LineX Premium - Hey everyone, I recently purchased a 2019 f150 xlt super crew with a 5.5ft bed and I'm looking to get a spray on bed liner. I got quoted $425 + Taxes for Rhino TuffGrip vs $625 + Taxes for Linex Premium for my 5.5ft bed. Is there any reason I should spend.. Rhino Lining is going to be better than the Herculiner and Line-X will be better than both. Generally speaking the two part polyurethane liners are going to be much, much thicker and tougher once applied

Ultimate Linings vs

Rhino Liner ($600) - My dad has this in his truck. I like the rubbery feel, but it is the most expensive option. Line-X ($550) - This shop is closest to me, and seems to have been the most proven and been around the longest, but some guys I've talked to have had problems with fading and staining without the extra UV protection for another $100 Best Spray In Bedliner Choices 2020. Made from Polyurethane material, the spray-on bed liner is a liquid substance, which is applied on the inner side of a truck bed.. So, are they worth it? Yes! Especially when it acts as a shield against heavy loads on your vehicle hey guys what are ur preferences about the different spray on liners??? :coolhat: Search across the entire site Search in this forum Search in this discussio I was pleased with the Ziebart liner. It looked the same as the Rhino liners I saw at the time. This time around, I went with Line-X. I liked the look better, and the higher tensile strength allows it to be put on thinner. Also, Line-X is covered by a nationwide warranty, versus a dealer warranty with the Rhino LINE-X Sprayon Bedliners, Protective Coatings, Truck Bed Coating, Floor Coating, Industrial Flooring PickupTruck.Com: Adding a Spray In Liner To Your Truck I talked to a local Line X guy and really like there system. It's strong and does better than Rhino in tests I've read. The color match is awesome looking, I think this is how I will go

Line-x vs

Reflex vs. Rhino vs. Linex Spray-On Bedliner Cost Comparison. by John Russo | Jul 25, Rhino, or Linex liner installed. And I'm not going to list all the benefits of putting a liner in your truck bed for the protection of your bed, cargo, etc. over the plastic liners. If you want to read more about that,. Spray-in Bedliners Review: ArmorThane vs. Line-X vs. Rhino Liner. If you have just bought a brand new truck, there's a good possibility that someone has told you to buy a distinct brand of spray-in bed liner because they're the best. If you're like me, you don't like making this decision without doing a at least some research. Spray-in Bedliners Review: ArmorThane vs. Line-X vs. Rhino Liner. By. pbusiness-May 6, 2020. 0. 188. Share on Facebook. Tweet on Twitter. If you have just bought a brand new truck, there's a good possibility that someone has told you to buy a distinct brand of spray-in bed liner because they're the best. If you're like me, you don. LineX vs. Rhino Lining It can be hard on the knees while moving around in the bed and it can damage your cargo (finished wood surfaces and Line-x liners don't Compare two best bed liners on the market LineX vs Rhino Lining. Find out which of these is the best for your truck's bed. Comparison of prices and characteristics

Which Bedliner Is Best? ArmorThane Vs Line-X Vs

1. Spray-in Bedliners Review: ArmorThane vs. Line-X vs. Rhino Liner. By. hooanme - June 12, 2020. 0. 112. If you have just bought a brand new truck, there's a good possibility that someone has told you to buy a distinct brand of spray-in bed liner because they're the best. If you're like me, you don't like making this decision.
  2. The Rhino liner was thicker and softer so it absorbed impact from dropping heavy stuff, but it faded after about a year. I have Line-x on my truck now and its not soft so stuff slides sometimes, but it has not faded and it has a pattern to it. Since I had it sprayed over the rails I went with line-x because it looks better and holds its color
  3. Choosing a Bed Liner for Your Truck: ArmorThane vs. Rhino Liner vs. LINE-X As a new truck owner, you want to preserve your truck with the most recognized and quality truck bedliner possible. Whether you use your truck for off-roading ventures, as an expert truck or as an everyday motorist, having a bedliner that plays and works as difficult as.
  4. PCS Bed Liners is the alternative to Rhino Linings in Arizona. Spray-Lining products have been developed over years by testing against competitors like Rhino Linings. The true value comes from a quality spray on bedliner that is delivered the same day with no VOC's or isocyantates which are extremely harmful to people and the environment
  5. Rhino Linings. 7110 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi, TX 78414 (361) 334-9700 Rhino Linings. 6358 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi, TX 78412 (361) 334-9700 Line-X of Corpus Christi. 6506 Robertson Drive Corpus Christi, TX 78415 (361) 225-4639 Search for: Featured Links. Coverage Calculator: Sq Ft Vs Gallons
  6. 6.7 F250 Tremor. I had Line-X installed on my last truck (bed, tailgate, and over rail). It held up well for the 11 years I drove it. My 21 Tremor came with the factory bed-liner spray. Looks and feels similar to the Line-X. The main difference is the Tremor has factory plastic material bed rail covers
  7. The Spray-Lining Warranty covers all Bedliner and Clear Bra applications. Spray-Lining is a manufacturer of high quality coatings and linings. Spray-Lining develops spray on bedliner, u/v stable clear protection solutions, protective coatings for industrial protection, farms and manufacturing as well as Koi Ponds and water containment
Rhino liner installed - Nissan Frontier ForumRhino Line vs Line-X - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Select Page. rhino liner vs linex This time I went with the Line-X spray in. If you work at it, the liner will chip. I had to bounce a 100# lawn mower over the gap between tail gate and bed to chip mine. (Just after getting it sharpened.) I prefer the spray in to the drop in type in all areas except friction. There is too much friction between the liner and load for my taste Rhino Liner Blast Test. Rhino Liner Wall Blast. Your Bed Liner Solution. Storm Chasers. Rhino Bill at the Rodeo. 2011 SEMA. NBC Broadcast Rhino Linings® is the consumer rated #1 spray-on truck bed liner brand. Our spray-on Rhino liner bed liner products are backed by our Nationwide Warranty Program.In addition to truck bed liners, Rhino Linings products are used as a protective coating for a variety of vehicle applications

LINEX Premium PU Coil Garden Water Hose 50 ft with Brass Connector self Coiling Boat Hose. 4.2 out of 5 stars. 401. $20.99. $20. . 99. Get it as soon as Tue, Mar 2. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon