Home

Punk Goes Pop Vol 7

‎Punk Goes Pop, Vol

Various Artists - Punk Goes Pop, Vol

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 | Read Reviews. CD $ 15.69 $15.99 Save 2% Current price is $15.69, Original price is $15.99. You Save 2%. Ship This Item — Qualifies for Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores. Sign in to Purchase Instantly On the seventh installment of Fearless Records' popular Punk Goes Pop cover series, a motley crew of pop-punk, metalcore, and other Warped Tour favorites put their visceral spins on Top 40 hits. The Amity Affliction scream their way through the Weeknd's Can't Feel My Face while Andy Black and Juliet Simms deliver a moving duet version of Adele's already stirring ballad When We Were Young Discover releases, reviews, songs, credits, and more about Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 at Discogs. Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your collection Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 is a Studio Album by Various Artists released in 2017. Listen now for free

Find album release information for Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 - Various Artists on AllMusi DIGITAL: http://smarturl.it/punkgoespop7SPOTIFY: http://smarturl.it/pgp7spotifyProduced by Enlighten Creative Studio and Ash CostelloDirector: Orie McGinness..

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Wikipedi

DIGITAL: http://smarturl.it/punkgoespop7SPOTIFY: http://smarturl.it/pgp7spotifyStay connected:http://punkgoes.com http://facebook.com/punkgoeshttps://www.ins.. For perhaps the first time, this is a Punk Goes Pop compilation that's definitely worth a look; there's actually plenty that's enjoyable to be found. Words by Luke Nuttall 'Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7' is released on 14th July on Fearless Records

Punk Goes Pop Volume Two Zip Hipster - islamicfree

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 Fearless Record

Описание Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) When We Were Young (Originally by Adele) Коментарии Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Andy Black (feat Listen to Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 on Spotify. Various Artists · Compilation · 2017 · 13 songs Listen to Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 on Spotify. Punk Goes · Album · 2017 · 13 songs Punk Goes Christmas: Deluxe Edition (2015) It houses both covers and originals, making it a unicorn in the pack. August Burns Red recorded the Home Alone Theme, ya filthy animals! Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 (2017) The most recent installment made waves throughout the rock world Punk Goes Pop vol. 7. 2.0. on . Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 09:01 . submitted by . Thomas . Fearless Records. One look at the cover should tell you all you need to know about Punk Goes Pop vol. 7. It looks like the graphic designer was out of town, so they bought a stock photo and slapped something together in Word. It just screams tacky

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 — Various Artists Last.f

1. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - New Years Day Gangsta (Originally performed by Kehlani)__AAC_128k.m4a, Size : 3.79 MB , Magnet, Torrent, , infohash.
  2. Punk Goes Pop Volume 7 Q&A. Album Credits. Series Punk Goes Pop & Punk Goes. Label Fearless Records. Album Credits. Primary Artists The Amity Affliction, Andy Black, Boston Manor & 10 more
  3. ute

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Pop Goes Punk Vol 7 / Various - Amazon

1. Various Artists (Punk) Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7. 2.0 poor. Review It comes as no surprise, then, that the seventh installment of the Punk Goes Pop series provides some of the worst covers to come out of the series and continually reassures those who even begin to think that the series will ever be worthwhile that it will remain merely as a cash.
  2. Punk Goes Pop Volume 5 is the thirteenth compilation album in the Punk Goes... series created by Fearless Records and the fifth installment in the Punk Goes Pop series to contain bands covering mainstream pop music. It was released on November 6, 2012 through Fearless Records.The album debuted at number sixteen on the Billboard 200, selling more than 21,000 copies within its first week
  3. Punk Goes Pop, Volume 7: CD: 24-2017; Fearless Records (a division of Concord Music Group, Inc.) 888072027398: Relationships. artist & repertoire support: Cody Demavivas: part of: Punk Goes Pop (number: 7) (order: 7) Punk Goes.
  4. Punk Goes X: Songs from the 2011 Winter X Games is the eleventh compilation album released from the Punk Goes... series created by Fearless Records.It was released on January 25, 2011, and features cover songs that were featured at the 2011 Winter X Games.. All the songs on the compilation have previously appeared on either Punk Goes Classic Rock or Punk Goes Pop Volume 03., with the exception.
  5. Shop Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 [CD] at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee
  6. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 features 13 brand new unreleased recordings of your favorite Top 40/Pop hits covered by today's hottest rock acts. The latest in the series features artists such as Andy Black (lead singer of Black Veil Brides), State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance and Amity Affliction covering Billboard Top Ten hits from the likes of Justin.

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 CD Barnes & Noble

1. The first track previewed upon the Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 release was Andy Black's (feat. Juliet Simms) cover of Adele's When We Were Young. Check it out below: One mesmerizing track is Kehlani's Gangsta redone by New Years Day. This was a marvelous choice, fitting the band perfectly. Ashley Costello's vocals are almost like a.
  2. Punk Goes Pop, Vol 7 Full Album Digital Download delivered via email on the release date Instant Tracks That's What I Like by Dance Gavin Dance & Can't Feel My Face by The Amity Affliction sent at the time of purchase Track List: 1. State Champs - Stitches 2. Dance Gavin Dance - That's What I Like 3. New Years Day - Gangsta.
  3. Punk Goes Pop, Vol 7 Full Album Digital Download delivered via email on the release date Instant Tracks That's What I Like by Dance Gavin Dance & Can't Feel My Face by The Amity Affliction sent at the time of purchase Bolt Black/White Tie-Dye Fearless Records T-shirt. Track List: 1. State Champs - Stitches 2
  4. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 (2017) FEARLESS. Reviewer RENALDO69 July 17th 2017. Reviewer Rating. Login to Rate. It's that time of the year again. That time where the best in pop meets the best in punk. Yeah, I would have probably stopped there as well
  5. About Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 is an English album released in 2017.There are a total of 13 songs in Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7.The songs were composed by talented musicians such as State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, New Years Day, and more.Listen to all of Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 online on JioSaavn
  6. Check out the full tracklisting for Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 below: 1. State Champs - 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes 2. Dance Gavin Dance - 'That's What I Like' by Bruno Mars 3. New Years Day - 'Gangsta' by Kehlani 4. The Amity Affliction - 'Can't Feel My Face' by The Weeknd 5. Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) - 'When We Were Young' by Adele 6
  7. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 Tracklist Follow. Upvote +1 Downvote thebreakup. 870,887. Upvote +1 Downvote. Fearless Records has released the official tracklist for the newest installment of their Punk.

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7, the first release from the series in nearly three years, reaffirms the selling power of great cover songs with an eclectic collection of material from bands primed for Warped Tour's main stage. Not everything works as well as you might expect, but the good vastly outweighs the bad Fearless Records are back with another edition of their seminal compilation Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7, set for release July 14 through Fearless Records/Caroline Australia.. Punk Goes is the top selling compilation in the alternative genre with over 2.5 million records sold, and showcases the top upcoming bands in the alternative scene with a twist on current pop favourites Punk Goes Pop Vol.7 released on 14th July 2017 it take 3 years!! to released this album which Punk Goes Pop Vol.6 released in 2014. In the Vol.7 they released That's what I like cover by Dance Gavin Dance and original by Bruno Mars to promoted this album [2017] - Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7. Tamanho: 45,6 MB. Faixas: 01 - Stitches 02 - That's What I Like 03 - Gangsta 04 - Can't Feel My Face 05 - When We Were Young (Feat. Juliet Simms) 06 - Love Yourself 07 - Fake Love 08 - Heathens 09 - Shape Of You 10 - Let It Go 11 - I Don't Wanna Live Forever 12 - Closer 13 - In The Name Of Love

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 - Various Artists Songs, Reviews ..

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7?? Discussion. Close. 8. Posted by. 3 years ago. Archived. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7?? Discussion. I'm a fan of a lot of those cover songs. Do you think we'll ever get vol. 7? It's been two years. We're overdue. 19 comments. share. save 'Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7' is out on July 14. Check out the tracklisting below. 01. State Champs - 'Stitches' (originally by Shawn Mendes) 02. Dance Gavin Dance - 'That's What I Like' (originally by Bruno Mars) 03. New Years Day - 'Gangsta' (originally by Kehlani) 04. The Amity Affliction - 'Can't Feel My Face' (originally by The Weeknd) 05 Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 is the latest in Fearless Records' Punk Goes compilation series, featuring the top and upcoming bands in rock covering Top 40 hits. The series has sold over 2.5 million albums and is the top selling compilation in the alternative genre

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 Releases Discog

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 Tracklist: 1. State Champs - 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes 2. Dance Gavin Dance - 'That's What I Like' by Bruno Mars 3. New Years Day - 'Gangsta' by Kehlani 4. The Amity Affliction - 'Can't Feel My Face' by The Weeknd 5. Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) - 'When We Were Young' by Adele 6 Read reviews and buy Various - Punk Goes Pop Vol 7 (CD) at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 features 13 brand new unreleased recordings of your favorite Top 40 / Pop hits covered by today's hottest rock acts. The latest in the series features artists such as Andy Black (lead singer of Black Veil Brides), State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance and Amity Affliction covering Billboard Top Ten hits from the likes of Justin. I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Ice Nine Kills. Closer (Feat. Halsey) - Seaway. Can't Feel My Face - The Amity Affliction. Let It Go - The Plot in You. Shape of You - Eat Your Heart Out. Heathens - Boston Manor Media summary. On the seventh installment of Fearless Records' popular Punk Goes Pop cover series, a motley crew of pop-punk, metalcore, and other Warped Tour favorites put their visceral spins on Top 40 hits. The Amity Affliction scream their way through the. Read more

Listen to Punk Goes Pop, Vol

From the Backstreet Boys all the way up to the Chainsmokers, from Yellowcard to State Champs, Punk Goes Pop has been making pop bearable for 15 years now, leaving us with the most recent release Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7. Punk Goes Pop 7 is a thirteen track album consisting of the latest pop anthems from this summer and the previous one, including. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 | Amazon.com.au | Music. Skip to main content.com.au. Hello Select your address CDs & Vinyl Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Cart All. Best Sellers Prime.

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 Punk Goes | 14-07-2017 . Total duration: 49 mi Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 is a English album released on Jul 2017. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 Album has 13 songs sung by State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, New Years Day. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 songs on Gaana.com. Advertisement | Your song has been queued and will play shortly Fearless Records are back with a new Punk Goes Pop volume 7 (out July 14 via the label). Having previously featured the likes of Pierce The Veil, Rise Against, Asking Alexandria and Sleeping With Sirens amongst many more, it's exciting to hear the new crop of acts chosen to cover some of the current pop hits.. Opening the compilation is State Champs with their version of Shawn Mendes. Punk Goes Pop. Vol. 7 Punk Goes Pop. Vol. 7. Title rated 3.1 out of 5 stars, based on 8 ratings (8 ratings) You have not rated this title. Rate this title Rate this. Music CD, 2017. Current format, Music CD, 2017, Available . Music CD, 2017. Current format, Music CD, 2017, Available . Offered in 0 more formats Like past entries, Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 has a lot of really solid tracks and a few that fall short. While some of these bands are no strangers to the punk rock fraternity, it's cool to see a few new names pass the 'Punk Goes Pop' test, a rite of passage done by many well-established punk acts

The series began in 2000 with Punk Goes Metal and last featured an entry with 2017's Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7, containing a total of eighteen releases, featuring mostly cover songs. It's seminal release, Punk Goes Pop Vol. 2 , was released ten years ago this Sunday (March 10th, 2009) in the United States Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) When We Were Young (Originally by Adele) Saved by Mindy Wright. 1. Punk Goes Pop Andy Black Andy Biersack We Are Young How Beautiful Beautiful Things Black Veil Brides Pop Rocks When Us Stitches is an English language song and is sung by State Champs. Stitches, from the album Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7, was released in the year 2017. The duration of the song is 3:03. Download English songs online from JioSaavn. 3m 3s · English

Punk Goes Pop. Vol. 7. [United States] : Fearless Records, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc., 2019., Made available through hoopl First and foremost, this is one of the BEST Punk Goes Pop records of the last decade. Since 2002, Punk Goes Pop have released seven cover albums of mainstream pop music. Vol. 7 dropped on July 14, and it has left the alternative music community absolutely in awe with 13 tracks of pure musical gold The Amity Affliction have released their version of The Weeknd's hit Can't Feel My Face as apart of Fearless Records' Punk Goes Pop Vol 7, which is scheduled to release July 14, 2017. Punk Goes Pop Vol 7 will include covers from a wide range of artists from Andy Black to State Champs

Punk Goes 90s VolPunk Goes Pop Vol

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 is the kind of item that deserves to be taken to the Mexican desert, dropped into a giant hole filled with fire and buried. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - tracklisting. 1. State Champs - Stitches originally performed by Shawn Mendes 2. Dance Gavin Dance - That's What I Like originally performed by Bruno Mars 3 Punk Goes Pop Volume 7 features familiar names and emerging punk artists covering the biggest Top 40 hits. The album features contributions from Andy Black, State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, The Amity Affliction who will be covering pop chart hits by artists, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Drake and many more Artist Punk Goes. Popular Albums. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. This item: Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 by Various Artists Audio CD CDN$7.54. Ships from and sold by nagiry. Punk Goes Pop 5 by Various Audio CD CDN$23.38. Only 2 left in stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 by Various Artists Audio CD CDN$6.93. Ships from and sold by nagiry Punk Goes. 703,593 likes · 280 talking about this. 'Punk Goes Acoustic Vol. 3' out now! found.ee/pga_volume

Preview, buy and download high-quality music downloads of Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 2 by Punk Goes from 7digital Canada - We have over 30 million high quality tracks in our store Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 is similar to these albums: Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7, Punk Goes Acoustic Vol. 3, Punk Goes 90s Vol. 2 and more Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 - We Came As Romans I Knew You Were Trouble Music Video. 3:55; Punk Goes Pop 6 Upon A Burning Body feat Ice T 'Turn Down For What' presented by Spencer's. 3:51; Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 - Set It Off Problem 3:05; Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 - Crown The Empire Burn Music Video. 3:58; Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 - Oceans Ate Alaska. Hãy ủng hộ TaiNhacMp3.Biz để được nghe nhạc Mp3 và tải nhạc Mp3 Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 miễn phí về máy, chúng tôi sẽ nâng cấp website tốt nhất để cho sự trải nghiệm của các bạn được hài lòng nhất!. Tải bài hát Mp3 Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 - Tải Nhạc Mp3 - tại đây, Tải bài hát mới Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 chất lượng ca

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7. Jul 2017. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 6. Nov 2014. contact / help. Contact Punk Goes... Streaming and Download help. Report this album or account If you like Punk Goes..., you may also like: Everywhere by Angie McMahon. Australian songwriter delivers a powerful, stripped-down take on Fleetwood Mac's Tango in the Night standout.. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 3 tracklist. 2010-08-25 by Dave de Sylvia EMERITUS | 104 Comments: Punk Goes Pop Vol. 3 is scheduled for release on November 2. The 10th installment of the Punk Goes... series includes Family Force Five covering La Roux's 'Bulletproof,' Cute is What We Aim For covering T.I.'s 'Dead and Gone' and Artist vs. Poet covering Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance. [C#m A E B C# G# Am] Chords for Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 - Ice Nine Kills Animals (Originally performed by Maroon 5) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin

Punk Goes Pop, Vol 7 Full Album Digital Download delivered via email on the release date Instant Tracks That's What I Like by Dance Gavin Dance & Can't Feel My Face by The Amity Affliction sent at the time of purchase. Bolt Black/White Tie-Dye Fearless Records T-shirt. Track List: 1. State Champs - Stitches 2 Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 Song - Download Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 mp3 song free online. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 music album. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 movie songs download list. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free mp3 songs, free movies, music album, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 will be released July 14, and digital and physical pre-orders are available here. Dance Gavin Dance's Bruno Mars cover will be available on iTunes tonight at 12 a.m. EST, and. Taken from Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - out now on Fearless Records PunkGoes.com. Fearless Records' iconic 'Punk Goes Pop' series saw its seventh volume released this year and New Years Day's cover of 'Gangsta' by Kehlani has now received the video treatment

Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 - Various Artists Releases AllMusi

Fearless Records is proud to reveal the album details for Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7, set to release July 14. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 will feature the top and up-and-coming bands in today's alternative scene covering the biggest Top 40 hits with their own dynamic flair. The seventh installment of Punk Goes Pop features contributions from State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, New Years Day, plus a. The seventh installment of the Punk Goes Pop compilations has been announced for a July 14th release date on Fearless Records.Here's who will be featured this time out: 01 - State Champs - Stitches (Shawn Mendes cover) 02 - Dance Gavin Dance - That's What I Like (Bruno Mars cover) 03 - New Years Day - Gangsta (Kehlani cover Artist: Punk Goes Album: Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 Genre: rock Release Date: 14072017 Label: Universal Tracks: 13 Playing Time: 00:49:05 Format: Mp3 Quality: 320Kbps

Artist: Various Artists Album: Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7 Genre: rock Release Date: 14072017 Label: Universal Tracks: 13 Playing Time: 00:49:05 Format: Mp3 Quality: 320Kbps Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7. Various Still in a Dream: A Story of Shoegaze 1988-1995. Various Whatever Nevermind. Various Berserker ll - 2015 Sampler. Various Two Way Tie for Last [cassette] Various SideOneDummy 2014 Winter Sampler. Various Red Scare Industries: 10 Years Of Your Dumb Bullshit. Various Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6

— Punk Goes (@punk_goes) June 1, 2017 Untuk menyegarkan para pendengarnya, Fearless Records selaku label rekaman Punk Goes Pop telah merilis satu video klip, dari album bertajuk Vol. 7 ini. Melalui kanal Youtube Fearless Record , versi cover dari lagu That's What I Like dari Bruno Mars karya grup band Dance Gavin Dance telah dirilis. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7, a Various Artists Album. Released 14 July 2017 on Fearless. Genres: Pop Punk

Punk Goes Pop, Volume 7 (2-CD) by Various Artists - CD (2017) for $7.80 from OLDIES.com Heavy Metal - Order by Phone 1-800-336-462 Punk Goes Pop: Vol. 7 - Various Artists - Fearless Records - CD: £9.00 CD: £9.00 - The seventh album is the 'Punk Goes' series, featuring some massive pop anthems covered by pop-punk through to metalcore bands

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - New Years Day Gangsta (Originally ..

I have so many metal covers now that these punk goes pop isn't even as good xD i have heard about 5 shape of you covers already like damn xD Link to post Share on other site Bonus,2010 - Punk Goes Pop Vol. 3,Asking Alexandria - Right Now.flac 33.7 MB Remixes,2011 - Stepped Up And Scratched,10 I Used To Have A Best Friend (But Then He Gave Me An STD) (Big Chocolate Remix).fla MixerBox USA composed a playlist with the following 13 songs: Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Seaway Closer (Originally performed by The Chainsmokers (feat. Halsey)), Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Ice Nine Kills I Don't Wanna Live Forever, Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - The Plot In You Let It Go (Originally performed by James Bay), Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - Eat Your Heart Out Shape Of You. Yes Punk Goes Pop is back and this time with Vol 7! The album is filled with songs we all know and either love.. or love to hate. With this album we're talking big tracks such as 'That's What I Like' and 'Stitches' reassembled, and turned on their heads with the added twist of heavy guitar riffs and the hard hitting sound of punk The most popular installments, though, are the Punk Goes Pop series, originally started in 2002, and featured covers by artists like Yellowcard, Further Seems Forever, Thrice, NICOTINE, Rufio and more. On Friday, July 14th, the world will be introduced to the 7th installment in that series, Punk Goes Pop. Volume 7. The Good

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - State Champs Stitches (Originally ..

1. Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 7. 03:10 Composers: Adam King Feeney - ANDERSON HERNANDEZ - Aubrey Graham - Leon Huff - Gene McFadden - Brittany Hazard - John Whitehead. Access the complete album info (13 songs) ℗ 2015 Fearless Records, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc. 27-11-2015.
  2. Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 (English) 0 references. part of the series. Punk Goes... follows. Punk Goes Christmas - Deluxe Edition. followed by. Punk Goes Acoustic Vol3. 0 references. form of creative work. compilation album. 0 references. performer. various artists. 1 reference. imported from Wikimedia project. Italian Wikipedia
  3. Punk Goes Pop Vol 5 Covers the Most Basic of Basics Image and video hosting by TinyPic Posted: October 27, 2012 in Uncategorized. 0. (Election Day!) for PUNK GOES POP 5 - a new collection of pop hits covered by a crop of not-so-punk-but-still-cool bands. The Rock Father has the tracklisting for you belo
Pop Covers by Indie/Punk on SpotifyCapitol Records From The Vaults (VolVA - The Best 80's Album In The WorldMTommy Tallarico - Games Greatest Hits VolDj Mixes – Music Is My Sanctuary

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 features 13 brand new unreleased recordings of your favorite Top 40 / Pop hits covered by today's hottest rock acts. The latest in the series features artists such as Andy Black (lead singer of Black Veil Brides), State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance and Amity Affliction covering Billboard Top Ten hits from the likes of Justin Bieber, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers. [Bbm Fm Db Gb Ab Bb] Chords for Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 - State Champs Stitches (Originally performed by Shawn Mendes) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Taken from Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7 out now via Fearless Records Stream: Spotify | YouTube Buy: PunkGoes.com. The mega covers compilation series that is 'Punk Goes Pop' is back this week with its seventh volume, which was released on Fearless Records on Friday. You can see two brand new music videos, which accompany two tracks on the release right now